JK Machining Inc. is located in Joplin, MO. We are dedicated to providing professional manufacturing and fabrication services. We are a fast, friendly, full service machine shop. JK Machining Inc. operates with attention to service and detail of a small shop, but with the equipment, services and experience to tackle larger projects. As one of the leading Joplin, Missouri machine shops, we’ve established a reputation in delivering high quality, precision machined products. We service a wide spectrum of industries from smaller local manufacturers to larger companies nationwide. Our experience and communication skills enable us to work easily with anyone in your organization.
- Founded by Jim Johnson, family owned and operated.
- We built our business on integrity, customer satisfaction, and hard work.
- We are an AS9100 compliant manufacturing company specializing in interior & structural components/assemblies for the Aerospace, Defense & Outer Space industries.
- We offer clients access to over 100 years of combined machine production experience.
- All jobs, large or small, are geared toward achieving the same goal: PROVIDING COMPLETE, QUALITY SERVICE YOU CAN COUNT ON.
- Perform Laser Cutting.
- Abrasive Jet Cutting (waterjet cutting).
- Cut all types of plastics.
- Cut/fabricate all types of metals (even hardened metals).
- MFG valves per customer print and perform assembly and testing.
- We are a precision machine shop that can hold to a +/- .0005 tolerance.
- We perform compliant welding.
- We also work with food grade material.
We are proud to be a company large enough to meet our customers’ growing needs, yet small enough to know them by name.